How To Turn $250 Into $161,000
Ever wish you'd invested in Amazon before it went public?
Would it have made a difference to your life if you could have bought it back then for pennies?
What about Google? Would you have fancied a piece of that before it came to market?
Well, if you'd bought Google shares pre-IPO (Initial Public Offering) you would made gains of 1,500,000%. On DAY 1.
I don't know about you but my portfolio could sure do with a 15,000 bagger.
Or how about the 64,200% those in the know made when Uber went public - enough to turn $250 into about $161,000?
And guess how much retail investors like us would have made if we had bought Uber shares on the day it went public?
Nothing. If we were still holding them today we would in fact be down about 20%.
Only Wall Street fat cats and insiders have ever been allowed in on opportunities like this... until now.
What's Changed and What Does It Mean For You
The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) recently opened up the playing field to retail investors like you and me.
Regulation A+ offerings allow private companies to raise up to $50 million from the public.
Before the rule changes, investments like these were only open to accredited investors with a net worth of over $1 million.
This now means that Main Street can take advantage of the same kind of deals as Wall Street fat cats and West Coast venture capitalists have been enjoying for decades.
Deals such as these which IPO'd earlier this year:
CureVac B.C. - gains as high as 4,597%
Berkeley Lights - 7,423%
Annovis Bio - 19,080%
Just imagine... for a mere $1,000 investment, you could have walked away with $190,800.
Now that is life-changing money for pretty much anyone.
Or how about eBay...
When it went public in September 1998 and closed at $47, Main Street investors saw a 163% gain. Now, that may seem huge. But insiders got pre-IPO shares for only 11 cents. So they saw a 42,627% gain in just one day.
How You Can Get Access To Deals Like This
Crowdfunding platforms like SeedInvest and MicroVentures list dozens of startups seeking to raise money from the public. In some cases, you can invest as little as $100.
However, there's a problem.
These investments come with risk so you have to make sure you do your due diligence and homework on every deal.
And that's a heck of lot of work - even if you know what you're doing.
Finding the best deals isn’t easy. There are a lot of bad deals out there and it takes real research to separate the good from the bad.
The other drawback is you can’t buy private startups from your brokerage account.
If you really want to make money in the private markets, you have to be connected to insiders who know where the smart money is flowing.
So wouldn't it be great to have an experienced hand to help guide you pick the winners and avoid the losers?
Well, there is, his name is Teeka Tiwari of Legacy Research.
This past year Teeka has been working his network of insiders looking for the best private deals for 2020.
And he's just uncovered his newest opportunity which he shared with a select group of attendees at a recent online presentation.
The event took place on Wednesday, September 9, but you can watch the replay now by registering here:
Get in on these Fortune-Building Deals — BEFORE they IPO
Teeka’s team has been tracking the incredible stories of everyday people who have become Set For Life from pre-IPO deals.
- A 9,500% gain in a pre-IPO deal turned a janitor into a millionaire.
- A pre-IPO gain up to 200,000% turned a painter into a multi-millionaire.
- And a masseuse was able to retire to Nevada after seeing a pre-IPO gain up to 1,500,000%.
Now, they never expected to grow wealthy beyond their wildest dreams (gains like this are never guaranteed)…
But that’s the power of getting in the deal… pre-IPO.
Your background doesn’t matter. Your net-worth doesn’t matter either.
No matter who you are… or where you’re from…
YOU can get in on the deal.
It’s your turn.
But You Must Move Quickly…
Venture capitalists (VCs) are on the hunt.
In the last quarter alone, VC’s literally went on their biggest buying frenzy in U.S. history…
Buying up $5.5. billion worth of pre-IPO deals like Teeka’s top pick.
Why are they hungry for these deals?
Money. And lots of it…
You see, Teeka’s top pick is ready to go public in what Forbes calls the “most profitable sector” in America.
It’s not crypto, tech, marijuana, healthcare or anything else reported by the mainstream media, even though…
- It’s behind nine $100 billion+ fortunes.
- Sequoia Capital — the famous VC firm that took Apple public — banked three (3!) billion-dollar deals in this sector.
- Even Jeff Bezos recently made $4 billion on just one pre-IPO deal in this sector.
In this sector — America’s #1 Sector — a little-known U.S. government guarantee is behind the bigger profits!
It’s an outrageous secret jealously guarded by the financial elite.
Which is why — during the Set For Life Summit — Teeka will reveal how Wall Street and VCs have been milking America’s #1 sector for years… and how… for the first-time ever, you can get in on the action too.
Here's What You Will Discover When You Watch the Summit
- The Million Dollar Deal: How to learn the details of the pre-IPO company about to go public in America’s #1 sector.
- How nine $100 billion+ companies in America grew rich thanks to a rarely granted U.S. government guarantee.
- The $2.6 trillion federal agency that created America’s most profitable sector.
- The government guarantee that makes companies in the “most profitable sector” almost 25X MORE profitable!
And Here's What You Will Get Just for Watching
- FREE PRE-IPO Workshop: Valued At Over $1,000+ | You Pay $0 - IPOs are minting “a new billionaire every week” says Bloomberg. But here’s what the media is NOT reporting: This millionaire-making market is no longer just for The One Percent. Across America, everyday folks are quietly making seven-figure fortunes… from military veterans to painters and even masseuses. In Teeka Tiwari’s first ever pre-IPO Workshop, he’ll show you how these people became Set For Life by being in on the deal... Pre-IPO. And he’ll show you how to finally gain access to these kinds of lucrative deals… no matter your background or net-worth.
- FREE: Ticket to the Set For Life Summit Replay - Venture capitalists are making billions in what Forbes calls the “most profitable sector” in America. It’s not crypto, tech, marijuana, or healthcare... And it’s not even a gamble… because in America’s #1 sector, a U.S. government guarantee is behind the bigger profits! It’s sparked a historic IPO boom. In the presentation, Teeka revealed how it’s possible to make a million dollars or more… and become SET FOR LIFE… all thanks to JUST one pre-IPO deal in America’s #1 sector.
- REVEALED: Details On Teeka’s TOP Pre-IPO Pick - During the Set For Life Summit, you’ll discover how to claim Teeka’s new buy alert. Inside: the name of his TOP pre-IPO pick. It’s a tiny company, operating in the heart of America’s #1 sector. The pre-IPO deals in this sector are so potentially lucrative, the smart money just bought up $5.5 billion worth… the biggest buying frenzy in U.S. history.
- FREE: Bonus Q&A With Teeka Tiwari - At the end of the Summit, Teeka took the top questions from the audience and you get to hear his answers if you stay to the end.
Who is Teeka Tiwari?
Teeka Tewari has been a regular contributor to the FOX Business Network and has appeared on FOX News Channel, CNBC, ABC’s Nightline, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, and international television networks.
But his life wasn't always like that.
He grew up in the foster care system in the U.K. and had 2 dreams growing up: To move to New York City… and to get a job on Wall Street.
By age 16, he'd achieved dream #1 and a month after his 18th birthday, he landed a job at Lehman Brothers.
Two years after that, he became the youngest vice president in the history of Shearson Lehman - one of the key players in the IPO market
He then went on to work at Cowen & Co - recently ranked one of the top IPO banks in the world.
In other words, this guy knows a thing or two about IPOs and is the perfect guide to walk you through the private equity minefield.
After spending his whole professional life on Wall Street, he developed a personal mission to help teach individual investors how to grow their money safely.
So in June 2016, he took over our the editorship Legacy Research flagship Palm Beach Letter (PBL) newsletter.
Who is Legacy Research?
Unlike the mainstream press, Legacy Research don’t make their money from corporate advertisers. And unlike Wall Street, they don’t take commissions or fees from the companies they cover in their newsletters.
What they sell instead are ideas, opinions, and recommendations and their business lives and dies by this. In other words, if they don't live up to their promise of providing first-rate content and research they lose our business. I like that.
Their editorial team reflects the fact that there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to finance and investing. Each publisher under the Legacy umbrella has its own unique culture and outlook.
Bullish or bearish… Conservative or speculative… Stocks, options, or cryptos… Their common thread is big ideas and given the recent rule changes none are bigger right now than IPOs.
The gains you make from IPOs are crumbs compared to what you can make investing in companies before they go public.
Why This Is A Must-Watch Event
The last mega wave of IPOs came during 1995–1999. We saw companies like Amazon, eBay, and Nvidia go public. Today, they’re some of the biggest names in the world.
But Teeka predicts the next wave will be even bigger…
The tech boom sparked the last wave but he believes the COVID-19 outbreak will create the next one.
We are talking about innovators who provide products and services that’ll help us adapt to social distancing and working and learning remotely. And that has led Teeka to a private deal in America’s No. 1 sector.
And a billionaire contact in his Rolodex has just invested in it. And now, you can, too… It could go public on the Nasdaq at any moment. And when it does, he believes it could mark a turning point in your financial life.
This opportunity could be the difference between a drop in the bucket… and a tidal wave of money.
To learn how you can get in on this private deal, click the button below to watch the replay now
Founder and Editor
The Boomer Investor
P.S. Remember... Teeka reveals his top pick in the 2020 IPO bull market.
During Set For Life, you’ll discover how to get the details for Teeka’s top pick… how to claim a pre-IPO stake in it… and… how this one deal could ultimately set you up to make one million dollars or more.
Click the button above now to claim your piece of the action.